Saturday 20 September 2014

Bubble Bobble 300 dpi Bezel

The last of the eBay auctions ends in an hour or so after a week of non payers, late payers and relisting.

After eBay fees, postage etc etc it's looking like the budger is £160, so no kit from Rich's Bartop Arcades or the Retro Pit, looks like it's the DIY route  :-S

As it looks like I'll be using the Koenig plans I've been trying to find Bubble Bobble artwork which will fit.  I was unsuccessful but found some artwork for a Bartop sized cabinet @ http://zonaarcade.forumcommunity.net/?t=45266890 - The actual side art etc were only 150 dpi which may look blocky when printed, luckily the downloaded included .PSD files which included each element at a higher resolution as seperate files so I decided to use these to recreate the art for the Koenig cabinet in 300dpi.   



So far I've created a 300dpi bezel which can be downloaded in Photoshop PSD, PNG and GIMP XCF formats;

PNG file (15MB)
Photoshop PSD file (52.5MB)
GIMP XCF File  (38MB)

Plenty of work ahead to re-work the other art.

Messing around with graphics takes my mind off the fact there is some serious wood work ahead :-(

Don't forget to subscribe & comment!

3 comments:

  1. Hi just wondering if you would mind popping the graphics back up on your dropbox? thanks :) or I can share a folder with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bua yo tambien lo queria descargar y esta caido :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://mega.nz/#!VMhnwKxJ!TQsC5nbRgCGMqdirRKzPS9XHiosQ2I3M8Mp4o5HWeus

    ReplyDelete