Friday 3 October 2014

Latest Parts Order

Last night placed yet more orders for bits and bobs;

LED's

Ordered a 3M strip of LED's, to be used for lighting up the Marquee (probably not going to bother using the VU meter to control these, just have them static).


I paid £5.89 for a 3M strip, these can be cut down to shorter lengths and then joined by wires when it comes to powering them.











Wires

Second purchase was some wires which will be used for the lighting, the power button to the PC and probably some cooling fans.  This was £3.33 for 4 strand ribbon, 10M length.


Where's my MDF?

Emails have been back and forth this week between myself and SavoyTimber who are supposed to by supplying me with the MDF.  I was told the MDF would be delivered today at quite short notice, when I got home there was no MDF and no calling card from a courier either.  Perhaps it will turn up tomorrow  :-S

Don't forget to subscribe & comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment